- There are two types of transcripts: Current Transcripts and Final Transcripts.
- Final transcripts will include your final grades AND will show that you graduated. These transcripts will go out mid-late June.
- The college you are planning to attend will want a “final transcript” after you graduate.
- A request form needs to be turned into Mrs. Robison before the end of the school year.
- If you already know for sure where you are going to college, you can go ahead and request it. Requests will be held until the transcripts are updated and then they will be processed. This will likely be the end of June.
- There is a $1.00 fee for each current transcript. The fee will be waived for Final Transcripts.
- Many colleges ask you to bring a transcript when you go to select your classes, which might be before your final transcript is ready. You can get a transcript at any time, but it will not be fully updated and college advisers understand that.